Part 1: Login and profile page
Part 2: Customize your personal profile + activate 2FA
Part 3: Using dialogs and completing assignments
Part 4: Using the toolbox
Part 5: Writing a review
PART 1: LOGIN AND PROFILE PAGE
Step 1a) Go to https://campus.unloq.org
Step 1b) OR go to www.unloq.org, click on the ‘login’ button in the upper right corner and press ‘UNLOQ Campus’.
Step 2) Insert your email address, password and click on ‘Login’. Sometimes it may also be necessary to tap the box next to ‘I’m not a robot’ and to complete the reCAPTCHA process. In most cases this option won’t be visible.
🚨 UNLOQ Campus3 displays best in the internet browsers: Safari, Chrome, Firefox and Edge. This applies to both mobile and desktop
💡Optional: If you activated the Two Factor Authentication complete your login with the verification code received through the Google Authenticator app or by SMS. For further information on how to set up the Two Factor Authentication see Part 2.
🚨 In case you do not use this feature for additional security, we recommend you to not allow the login data to be automatically saved by your browser.
Overview of your homepage
- The Dialogs page: An overview page of all dialogs.
- Toolbox: Here you can safely upload files and videos for easy access.
- Manual: Instructions on how to use UNLOQ Campus.
PART 2: CUSTOMIZE YOUR PERSONAL PROFILE + ACTIVATE 2FA
If you want to change the information in your profile, please follow the steps below:
- Step 1) Within your account, click on your name (in the top right corner of your screen).
- Step 2) Click on/go to ‘Profile settings’
- Step 3) After changing any of the data, always choose "Save" at the bottom of the page in order to save the changes you made.
The Profile page consists of four subpages:
A. Profile information
B. Change password
C. Notification settings
D. Two Factor Authentication
A. Personal information
Once you open your Profile page, you will be directed to the Personal information subpage.
Here you can indicate how you want people to see you on UNLOQ Campus. The mandatory data (indicated with a red asterisk*) is necessary for the adequate functioning of UNLOQ Campus. Any other data is optional.
- First name: Fill out your first name here.
- Last name: Fill out your last name here.
- Language selection: This function allows you to indicate your preferred language. This language will be used as the standard language for the emails you will receive and for the site presentation. Select the language of your choice.
- E-mail address: Here, you can insert the e-mail address you wish to receive notifications from UNLOQ Campus on. Also, you will use this e-mail address to log in to your account.
- Profile picture: Here you can insert a avatar or any other image of yourself. This image will become visible on your own profile and on the profiles of your clients . To upload a picture from your PC, laptop, mobile phone or tablet, click 'select file'. Find and select the image you want. Then press 'Add' (pictures may only have a maximum file size of 5MB).
🚨For security reasons, only the account holder (client, coach, organization manager) can change their own email address.
B. Change password
Here you can reset your password any time you wish. A password must contain at least:
- - 1 letter
- - 1 capital letter
- - 1 number
- - 1 special character (like #, @, $)
- - must consist of at least 8 characters
C. Notification settings
Here you can indicate if you want to receive emails from UNLOQ Campus when there are new dialog messages available for you. Move the button to 'ON' to receive notifications. Move the button to 'OFF' if you do not want to receive notifications from UNLOQ Campus.
D. Two Factor Authentication
Here you can activate the Two Factor Authentication function (2FA). 2-Factor Authentication adds an extra security layer to your account; besides your personal password you also need a second security code, which you receive either by using an authentication app or by SMS. You can choose here which method you want to use.
🚨We strongly recommend using the Authenticator app to ensure the maximum safety of your account, while still retaining an easy user experience. To set up the 2FA function follow the instructions below.
- a) Authenticator App: After selecting the Authenticator option a QR code will appear. To add UNLOQ Campus to your authentication app scan the QR code. You will then receive a six-digit code, which you can type in below the QR code to enable the Two Factor Authentication.
- b) SMS: If selected, you will automatically receive a new SMS code to your mobile phone each time you log in. After adding your mobile number, click on ‘Check phone number’, you will then receive an SMS with a verification code. Type in the verification code to finalize your selection (note: When entering your mobile number add '+' followed by your country code and take off the first 0 of your phone number).
💡Don't have the app? Google Authenticator is a free 2FA app. Download it on your mobile device by searching for 'Google Authenticator' on the Play Store or App Store
🚨Do you want to disable 2FA but cannot log in anymore? Please contact your Organization Manager.
Send an e-mail to the servicedesk if your question has not been answered.
PART 3: USING DIALOGS AND COMPLETING ASSIGNMENTS
The Dialog Function is at the heart of UNLOQ Campus. The entire platform is designed in such way to facilitate the conversation between coaches and their clients. A dialog is a conversation consisting of independent messages. If a coach starts a dialog with you, you will receive an email inviting you to the conversation. After logging in you can access these dialogs through the ‘Dialogs’ menu option. It is also possible to add multimedia files to any individual message and coaches can send assignments to clients through this feature. How do you participate in a dialog?
A. Opening a dialog
If your Coach started a dialog with you, you can follow the steps below to open the dialog.
Step 1): Click on the ‘Dialogs’ button in the upper or right-side menu.
Step 2) Click on the dialog you wish to participate in.
Note: Only Coaches can start dialogs with clients. As a client you can only participate in existing dialogs.
B. Messaging using the dialog function
After opening the dialog, you can start sending messages with your coach. There are several options to customize your messages. These options are explained below.
a) Text editing:
Select the entered text you wish to edit and choose one of the following editing options:
- - Bold, italics: use these options to emphasize your letters and words
- - Colors: you can choose the color of the letters and their background within your message
- - Heading Quote, Enumeration, numbering: use these buttons to structure the text
- - Emoticons: use these buttons to add several smileys to your message in order to visually illustrate it
b) Adding multimedia to your messages
There are two options for adding multimedia (images, videos, files, documents and assignments) to your messages. When using Option 1 your files and links will be part of your text, while Option 2 attaches the files and links under your messages.
Option 1: UNLOQ Campus provides an inline option, which you can reach by clicking on the little icons above your Dialog message box. By using this method, you can directly insert images, videos, and documents from your PC, Laptop, Mobile Device or Tablet, or you can insert Videos from Youtube, Vimeo or Tedx into your message. The attached images, videos, and documents will appear in your massage as a clickable preview of the file, image or video.
- Hyperlink: By clicking on the 'link' icon you can add a link to a website or email address.
- Insert Image: By clicking on the 'image' icon you can add images from your PC, laptop, mobile phone or tablet. A new window will appear. Select the image you wish to add to your message and click on ‘Open’.
- Insert Attachment: By clicking on the 'paperclip' icon you can add documents (Word, Excel and PDF) with a maximum file size of 5MB from your computer, laptop, mobile or tablet to your messages.
- Embed Video: By clicking on the 'video' icon you can add a video from Youtube, Vimeo or Tedx available on the Internet. A small window will appear, copy the link from the mentioned sites and click on ‘Embed media’ to insert the video in your message. If you wish to add a video from your device, you need to first upload it to Youtube, Vimeo or Tedx and then insert the link.
🚨The attached files will not be automatically stored in your Toolbox.
Option 2: It is also possible to attach images, videos, files and documents from your Toolbox. When using the Toolbox option, multimedia content will be attached to the message and will be only visible under the message as a link. We recommend this way of working so your Dialog does not get crowded by previews of images and videos, and the written messages do not get lost in the Dialog.
- Adding Toolbox content: Click on ‘Add Toolbox content’ in the bottom left corner of your screen. Your Toolbox window will pop up, where you can click on ‘Add’ under the file you wish to add to your message.
🚨If you do not have Toolbox content available yet, then you must upload content to your Toolbox, see Part 4: Using the Toolbox.
C. Completing Assignments
Coaches can also send assignments to their clients through the Dialog function. Assignments may consist of an Introduction (describing the context of the assignment) and Questions the coach wishes you to answer. To open and complete an assignment follow the steps below.
- Step 1) Click on the ‘Dialogs’ button in the upper or right-side menu. Select the dialog, in which you received the assignment.
- Step 2) Click ‘Open’ next to the title of the assignment. A new window will appear with the description of the assignment and questions if your coach decided to add any.
- Step 3) Complete the instructions and answer the available questions by typing your answer into the box under the question.
- Step 4) After you answered all the available questions. Click on ‘Continue’. In a new window you will see all your answers and an extra textbox, where you can write an accompanying dialog message.
- Step 5) If you are ready, click on ‘Hand in’. Now your completed assignment will appear in the dialog.
D. Editing Messages
It is possible to edit your messages after sending them. This function is especially useful if you have unexpectedly made a linguistic or spelling mistake that you wish to correct. After a message has been edited, coaches participating in the dialog will see ‘(edited)’ under the message.
PART 4: USING THE TOOLBOX
A. Adding multimedia to your Toolbox
It is possible to add multimedia content to your toolbox on UNLOQ Campus.com. These files are only accessible for you. Click on the ‘Toolbox’ button on the right menu and click on the big blue '+' button in the top left corner. Several options will appear, which are explained below.
- Folder: By clicking on ‘Folder’ you can add folders to your Toolbox, thus allowing you to organize your files on UNLOQ Campus. It is also possible to add folders in existing folders.
- Document: By clicking on ‘Document’ you can upload any file type with a maximum file size of 5MB, from your computer, laptop, mobile or tablet.
- Image: By clicking on ‘Image’ you can add images with a maximum file size of 5MB.
- Video: This tab allows you to select a link to a video on Youtube, Vimeo or Tedx available on the Internet. Did you find the correct video on the Internet? Copy the URL link into this tab and then click on the ‘Save’ button. If you wish to upload a video from your device, you need to first upload it to Youtube, Vimeo or Tedx and then copy the link to your Toolbox.
The files are now in your toolbox. From here, you can add the media file to your Dialogs .
For detailed instructions on this topic see Part 3.
To open your files without downloading them follow these steps:
- Step 1) Click on the ‘Toolbox’ button on the right menu.
- Step 2) Click on the file you wish to open.
- Step 3) To open the file in full-size click on the ‘View full-size’ button under the file.
B. Editing files
You can edit your files by following these steps
- Step 1) Go to your Toolbox and click on the three dots on the upper right corner of the file you wish to edit.
- Step 2) Click on ‘Edit’.
- Step 3) After editing the file click on the ‘Save’ button.
- Step 1) Go to your Toolbox and click on the file itself.
- Step 2) A preview window of the file will appear. You can now rename the file by inserting the new name into the bracket next to ‘Filename’.
- Step 3) Click on ‘Save’.
C. Downloading files
It is possible to download the files from your Toolbox.
- Step 1) Go to your Toolbox and click on the three dots on the upper right corner of the file you wish to download.
- Step 2) Click on ‘Download’. Your browser will start downloading the file.
D. Deleting files
You can delete files as follows:
- Step 1) Go to your Toolbox and click on the three dots on the upper right corner of the file you wish to delete.
- Step 2) Click on ‘Delete’.
- Step 3) A message "Are you sure?'' will pop up, then choose "OK". The file has now been removed.
🚨It is also possible to delete folders. If you delete a folder, all of its contents will be deleted too.
🚨Note that deleting an item also removes it from all dialogs where it may have been shared.
PART 5: WRITING A REVIEW
UNLOQ Campus offers the possibility to Review your coaching trajectory. The review should be a reflection of the coaching performed by your Coach in the context of the program. If you work with the same coach in multiple programs, you can leave a review for each program.
To leave a review follow the steps below :
- Step 1) Open the dialog with the coach you wish to write a review for.
- Step 2) Under the right side menu, you will find five empty stars. First, select the number of stars you think reflects the quality of the coaching you receive.
- Step 3) Then, a pop-up window will appear where you can give a written review (optional) and select who should be able to read the review. You have three options:
- Option 1: Private (share only with your coach)
- Option 2: Semi-Private (share with relevant stakeholders; E.g. the Organization Manager of the coach)
- Option 3: Public (visible to everyone; UNLOQ is allowed to share the review with third party affiliates)
- Step 4) After you are finished, click on ‘Save’.
🚨Note that this feature is only available if your coach enables it.